entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Friday 15 July 2011

Costume|Change

October fast approaches, bringing with it my sisters wedding.

Exciting times.

A little less exciting is the prospect of waking up early tomorrow for a kilt fitting.. again!!!

Not that I dislike having clothes tailored its that god forsaken "skirt" that I detest. Really, a kilt?? Just because Im Scottish doesnt mean I have to wear a fricken kilt surely.


What the sister says goes I suppose. It is her big day.


I have given in only due to the fact Im allowed to have a costume change after the ceremony. Mid day I will change from the kilt to a three piece suit (either Paul Smith Prince of wales check or similar from Vivienne Westwood).


As we move into night Im planning on changing yet again into a two piece tuxedo (vintage Brioni).


I do realise I have put far too much thought into this and will be showing the wedding party up somewhat..... who cares!!! I find any large gathering painful, especially when it involves family. Pay back.