entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Rising Stars

My life is dedicated to beautiful things, people and places. My passion for fine fragrance is unrivaled, insatiable appetite for fashion leaves me constantly hungry and Im always worrying about unsightly living spaces. Most people call this O.C.D I call it living.

My other preoccupation as you may have noticed is photography. I would like to share and spread the good word and works of these wonderful young people whom carry lenses with the goal of manipulating light into visceral and haunting "things". I am in no way a photographer but merely an appreciator of this fine art.

Do enjoi!
(Ps. as there are so many images in this post they are all in the smallest form, do click to see the normal size images!)



By
Victoria Baraga.
From Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Born 1984



By
India d’Scarlett
From Cairn, Australia.
Born 1994



By
Mira Loew
From Vienna, Austria
Born 1984


 By 
Louis Edwin Fry
From London, England
Born 1991




By
Julia Aumann
Living in Magdeburg, Germany
Born 1988


 By 
Andrew Nuding
From Dublin, Ireland
Born 1993


By
Yulya Kuznetsova
From Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Born 1991