entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Monday 2 January 2012

Fancy this

This past month has been one of the busiest in my entire life. Hence no posting on justanothermanabouttown. BUT, last month had one of the biggest pulls view wise since I started this blog early last year. I plan to be posting regularly from now on but if you log in for the images I use then it may be easier for you to follow me on Fancy too.


A beautiful platform dedicated to uploading and "fancying" other users images you like.


The users or community leaves much to be desired, passions and emotions run high and sometimes the level drops to that of a playground but as a means of obtaining beautiful images pulled from all over the globe and internet then Fancy is extremely useful.


You can follow me here
http://www.thefancy.com/tincturesofdreams