entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Friday 22 April 2011

Its all a bit of a haze. Really.

Whilst standing on the platform awaiting my train at Waverley Station I was struck and transfixed on the lowering fog/haze gliding ever so slowly down to ground level from the sky above. Thoroughly enjoyed watching this beautiful transformation of sunlight as it tried its best to slice through the thick fog. If only I had my camera in my bag.....


It got me thinking not only about atmospheric occurrences in the environment where a vial of whiteness has overpowered but also in situations where a powdery haze has become the focus of an image.


Here are a few images i have collected with a similar vibe. Enjoy as much as I did.





Ex