entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Intense Homme.

My 'signature' scent Dior Homme Intense (combined with Chanel Cuir de Russie Extract Parfum) has lay dormant in my chiller for a few months. Funny how sometimes you sicken yourself with your favorite fragrance and then one day pick it up and just feel rather elated upon smelling it again.












My opinion on fragrance is always sealed when a stranger stops and asks what fragrance Im wearing. ( I always lie... its my little secret, all mine!!)

Twice I was asked in the space of an hour what fragrance I was wearing, totally loving the old lady on the bus and the cute girl in the coffee shop.


Ps. I dont do Starbucks, yukk but Olsens. Yes, yes I would 'do'.

Next big fragrance purchase shall be the daunting behemoth parfum concentration Tabac Blond by Caron..............