entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Thursday 19 May 2011

Pushing the boat out.

Since the new year I have been jogging/running every second day, normally doing about 4-5 miles.


Today however I felt I wanted/needed to push myself further. So thought it was a great idea to do double my usual and ran for 5 miles straight and then jogged for a mile or so back home and walked the rest at a spritely pace...... DONE IN. Back is aching. Current mood - Athletic-




 Should probably reassess my choice in apparel. Brooks Brothers shirt and Ralph Lauren shorts with Kenzo Homme training shoes and Abercrombie hoodie might not be the proper garments for this sorta thing... hmm!








Now its time for a loooong relaxing bath listening to Chopin.