entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Wednesday 29 June 2011

American Apparel

Im probably a little slow off the mark here but it has taken me a little while to be persuaded by the no frills outfitter American Apparel. I have always known of their existence, I have even visited their stores and always admired their ballsy ad campaigns... raunchy!





Im currently liking these..... (ps. they are old season and Im scouring ebay for a pair in each colour!!)





The company is a bit of a bad boy in the retail arena and they certainly do appeal to my sense of humor and even please my style sensibility from time to time.














The main point to this post is focussing on their use of explicit photography in their mainstream ad campaigns,








My favorites. ohh I say!!!




brave Charney and co, bravo!!