entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Getting olde..

On the 23rd of June 1989 I came into this god forsaken world.......


Now my 22nd year here and still finding my way in life. If you know me on a personal level you will know how awkward one can be, stubborn, shrill and cutting. Very opinionated with no fear of expressing how I feel.





This aside, as I get older and wiser, meander through life with all of its experiences I do discover little things about oneself more and more. Little nuances.


Somethings I dont think will ever change. I will always be on the hunt for aesthetically beautiful "things", always have a minimum amount of sleep, still drink copious amounts of tea and coffee, Still indulge in wayyyy too many cocktails, still eat very little, still have bi-daily migraines and will forever be on the quest for scented and stylised perfection.









Unlike most I hate any kind of celebration that is held in honor of one person, I hate my birthdays, despise with a vile repulsion Christmas, mothers day, fathers day eurgh!! So.... I for one will not be planning any celebration. Quite one I think.


But for now, Im rather happy with my own "wee" world and still bored/disgusted by society as a whole...

Still a mystery and only a short way along the unwinding bumpy path.