entriesaboutchatlinks

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Thursday 18 August 2011

In the words of Morrissey...

Im still ill.





Sometimes I wonder why cant my body just function normally. If it isnt my constant 10 year long insomnia, migraine attacks from the age of 6 its my mind wondering of to distant places both florescent and eerily darkened.



It may all be deeply rooted but for heavens sake.... just work for a while. Danke.


Seppuku here I come.


On a slightly more political note, why on earth did the Norwegian authorities take that savage beast back to the scene of his crime?? Dont they know that the majority of serial killers get the upmost pleasure from revisiting the scene of their crimes..... gang hunt and behead the bitch I say, very slowly with a piece of rusty cheese wire!



Anyways enough of the darkness....